Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Secret 5: Committing to Self Focus

The beginning of this chapter talks of the messages we picked up as children. But don't we all in some way have issues with our first family? We deal with them as they show up, but like an onion there are many layers.

My mother has designated herself the person who keeps our family together. I have never seen her do anything for her. I don't know what her interests are and I don't think she knows either.

In disabiling distractions, it talks about whether we sabotage ourselves. And the answer is yes, still investigating how, but I do know the answer lies within me. The same steps apply. Get off my back and out of my way.

If we think back, we are never really alone. To live our lives it takes a team to help us along. The people in our lives help us in many different ways and we turn to them for help. Finding the people in our lives to help us discovering our creative side can be difficult. That is why I have turned to you.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment