Monday, March 2, 2009

Secret 7: Consulting with Guides

From what I can remember both of my parents were never very create. I don't remember either of them having any hobbies of any sort. My father was always the most supportive, he use to say it was because I could do what he couldn't.

The only I remember being forced to take was piano lessons, and how I hated them. Although years later I learned to play the viola and the sax by my own decision. I can remember always drawing or colouring while I was watching television, I was always doing more than one thing.

The influential people in my life have always seemed to guide me in different directions, whether that was there intent or mine, I am not sure. I can remember a swimming instructor who said I swam like a dolphin, and so to this day I have a fasination with dolphins and collect everyone I can find inlcuding tatoos and jewellery.

I can remember a teacher telling me she never wanted to see me anorexic, so I ensured that would never happen and gained weight over and over. To the point I cannot remember a time when I wasn't on a diet and I have since joined weight watchers, reaching my goal and now work for the company helping others.

I can remember people telling me, they would never worry about me, because I have a good head on my shoulders, or I would go far. All encouraging words but they forget to give me the directions that went with them.

As I grow older I am more focused on searching for guides in specific areas, and am very careful to stay away from those who do not believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment